Night time on my left, daytime on my right, accepting the way things never change. Day after day, insides are still resembling the day before.
Today, however, I am satisfied. And here change is upon me.
Even this disappointment in the self brings about frustration and motivation to change. Finding acceptance of physical, energy for emotional, living for spiritual. Heart drives my mind, mind controls my heart. One without the other, like eyes without sight, or hands without touch. But droplets, says my book, are signs of sensitive touch, I bear them on both hands.
I feel. And I feel satisfied.
Today, however, I am satisfied. And here change is upon me.
Even this disappointment in the self brings about frustration and motivation to change. Finding acceptance of physical, energy for emotional, living for spiritual. Heart drives my mind, mind controls my heart. One without the other, like eyes without sight, or hands without touch. But droplets, says my book, are signs of sensitive touch, I bear them on both hands.
I feel. And I feel satisfied.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home